Monday, May 26, 2014

What Will They Do Next?


On Wednesdays when I walk into Ms. Bumgardner's kindergarten class, I'm on pins and needles trying to guess what her crew will be up to. They like to do wacky things to welcome me to guidance class, and they definitely keep me on my toes! Several times they've all been flat on the floor pretending to be asleep and once they had on their special area tank tops backwards so I couldn't read their names. My favorite was when the lights were off and all the kids were hiding in their cubbies. That one freaked me out! Well today, since this is our last guidance class for the year, I walked in and saw all the students standing up facing the door, smiling, and holding their hands in the shape of a heart. Since I've always told them that hearts mean love, my own ticker melted! Thanks, Miss Bumgardner, for being such a good friend and fun teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!