Monday, May 26, 2014

Just Like Mama Said!




As I mentioned last week, I'm teaching kindergarten students about the importance of calmly saying "okay" when parents and teachers tell them no instead of whining and arguing. Well, I work with a teacher who has a kindergarten son in one of my classes. This particular mom was looking forward to her son hearing this lesson today, so I told her I'd do my best to make sure he was focusing! As I was telling his class about what we'd be doing in our lesson, I called my friend's little boy by name and said, "Today, we're gonna have a story called I Just Don't Like the Sound of No." Before I could say another word, this little imp flashed a big old grin and said, "Neither do I!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!