Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Smart Daddy!

Unfortunately, I have stair duty at school this week, which means that I have to guard the stairs going down to the second grade hallway during the morning "rush hour". Well today, we woke up to storms in Knoxville, complete with thunder and lightning. As I made small talk with the kids coming into school, I remarked that it certainly was good sleeping weather this morning and HARD to crawl out of bed. One freckle-faced, mischievous boy shot me a look of disgust, stomped on down the stairs, and said, "Yep, my dad turns on an annoying song in my room to get me up in the morning." I got a mental image of this sleepy little tyke tossing and turning and whining, "Dad, turn it off. Come ON, Dad, turn it OFF! PLEASE Dad, turn it off. Oh well, FINE, I'll get up and do it myself!" Now I don't know about you, but I think his dad has a crackerjack idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!