Monday, May 26, 2014

Born Flexible!

Well, hip hip hooray, the kindergartners are in school all day long now, so I've started teaching their guidance lessons, which I adore! This morning, since they had been sitting for a long time before I came to their room, I had a class stand up and pop like popcorn, shine the rainbow from one end to the other, do the hula hoop, and touch their toes. Some of them have the attention span of a gnat at this young age, so I wanted them to get the wiggles out before my class started. One little girl with pretty brown hair and freckles said, "Look Miss Mimi, I can touch my toes 10 times!", and she proceeded to demonstrate. After finishing, she stood tall, put her hands on her hips in a sassy way, and said, "I was born REALLY flexible!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!