Monday, May 26, 2014

She Knows Him Well

While making the point that our consciences and our brains are always with us to help us make decisions, I said to the kindergarten children, "When you go up in an airplane high above the clouds, what goes with you?" I wanted the kids to say, " Your conscience and your brain." However, a tiny little girl wearing pretty blue glasses answered, "Jesus." I said, "Yes, and what else is with you?" The students said, "Your conscience and your brain." Continuing, I said, "When you scuba dive way down deep in the ocean, what goes with you?" Again this little child softly said, "Jesus." As I continued with the lesson, my heart was melting because you see, this little white-haired angel is living in a foster home, one of several she's been in. What a comfort for her to know that Jesus is ALWAYS with her, wherever she may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!