Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Whatever You Do, Don't Post!




As we do at the end of most guidance lessons, a class of kindergartners and I prepared to dance to a song that went with the topic we'd been discussing. This one was a rollicking tune called "B A Good Student", and it was enhanced by a jazzy brass section. When the teacher heard me announce the song, she said, "Wait! I want to make a video to show my husband." As she found her phone and got ready to record us, the kids buzzed with excitement. Some rolled their eyes and shook their heads with a grin on their faces, some nudged each other and giggled, some slapped their foreheads and said "Oh brother!". But the funniest reaction came from a little boy with a head full of golden curls. Using his OUTSIDE voice, he belted out, "DON'T PUT IT ON FACEBOOK!" I guess you could call that a sign of the times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!