Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Potty Humor

Here comes some primary school potty humor! As I talked with a blue-eyed second grader today, the dismissal announcements were coming on every couple of minutes. At one point, our school secretary asked the teachers to retrieve some books from the library after their end-of-the-day duties were over. My sparkly-eyed friend, who was in rare Friday afternoon form, smirked at me and said, "Teacher's doodies?" and it was 
obvious that he wasn't thinking duties. Trying to gain control over the situation, which was about to crack me up, I said rather nonsensically, "I don't pronounce those two words the same. When I say duties, I use a long u, like in ..." As I was about to say the word mule, this wound-up little boy said, "Long u as in urine?" Okay y'all, time for a weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!