Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Showed Me Some Love!

(The events in this story occurred right before I had back surgery last year.)
Last Tuesday morning, the phone in my office rang. Happily, it was Phillip saying that he'd been able to get Dr. Vargas, the neurosurgeon, to work me in that day, which meant that I wouldn't have to wait until Friday to see him. As I prepared to leave school, I hurriedly hobbled down the hall to tell Ms. Trent and Ms. Stackhouse that my intern was at school and could teach their guidance classes that morning if they wanted her to. (Hurriedly hobbled…can you even DO that???) First I asked Ms. Trent, and she took me up on my offer. Then I went diagonally across the hall to speak to Ms. Stackhouse. As I walked back to my office, I had to pass Ms. Trent's class again. Her door opened, and gathered silently around her were all twenty-something of her little kindergarten children, blowing kisses to send me on my way with their love.
. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!