Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The "Goodest" Teacher

As I was helping kids find their classrooms on this first full day of school, I spotted my little spitfire from one of last year's kindergarten classes. In her typical fashion, she was bouncing down the hallway with her curly brown pony tail swinging. "Hey Miss Mimi!" she called. Scooping her up in a hug, I said, "Hey!! Welcome back! Who's your teacher this year?" Only slowing down a tad, she looked to the side, cocked her head, flashed her newly snaggle-toothed grin, and said, "The goodest teacher in the school!" "What's her NAME?" I asked. "The goodest teacher in the school," she repeated. "Miss Bwuchey (Bruchey)." Well I'm thrilled to see that this little character and her teacher are hitting it off so well at this point,  for surely it behooves "Miss Bwuchey" to be loved and adored by this feisty child! We all know that if a child loves her teacher, she's much more likely to want to please her, so let's hope these two stay CLOSE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!