Saturday, May 2, 2015

E-e-e-e-e-k!





I can't really remember exactly how we got onto this topic, but yesterday a petite kindergarten girl and I were discussing throwing up. Someone in her class had been sick, so I guess that's how our conversation meandered in this direction. We were both telling our most icky stories and giggling up a storm when she said something adorable. "I threw up 20 times one day." Screwing up her face, she drew a line in the air from her mouth to her chest and said, "You know....one of those bugs crawled down my throat and made me really sick." Yes, I did keep a straight face and explain the difference between a bug bug and a contagious illness, but this child's little literal self certainly did add a big scoop of joy to my Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!