Saturday, May 16, 2015

Extra Pants Needed??




I had the pleasure of talking with an adorable kindergartner recently. He had a light spray of freckles, curly hair, and the cutest little personality! As we conversed and got to know each other, I asked about his best friends. He mentioned his best guy friend, who is his BFF at this point, and then started laughing as he brought up a girl in his class. Obviously he loved her company and wanted to describe his reasons, so he asked in his precious five year old voice, "Is it okay if I use a pwivacy wud?" Realizing that he was trying to get permission to say something that might get him in trouble, i said it was fine, and that I appreciated his asking. Continuing his endorsement of his female friend, he said, "She's so funny that when she tells a joke, it makes me pee my pants!" And he rolled with hilarity. I giggled right along with him and felt grateful to have had the chance to get to know this little child a little bit better before the school year comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!