Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fair Trade??



As I trotted down the hall today with my arms full of teaching materials, I heard a squeaky voice shout from afar, "Miss Mimi! Miss Mimi, I wanna show you my t-shirt!" Turning around, I watched a freckle-faced kindergartner with a new haircut hustle my way. Putting his hands on his hips and thrusting out his tummy to better show off his shirt, he stood still for me to read the following: "Let's Trade. You give me $100 (arrow pointing to a hundred dollar bill) and I give you PEACE AND QUIET! " I giggled, especially since this little boy is exuberant but quite well behaved, and he turned around and skipped on down to the library. Primary school hallways can be such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!