Saturday, January 10, 2015

Makes Sense To Me!




While having our first post-Christmas conversation last week, I asked a brother and sister about how their holidays went. Excitedly, they told me all about the presents they'd received...giant stuffed animals, games, craft kits, and nerf guns. Then they began classifying gifts into those received from Mommy, from Daddy, and from Santa. "Wow!", I exclaimed. "That's quite a haul! It's a shame grown-ups don't get gifts from Santa!" Looking up from their Lego and play-doh activities, they appeared to contemplate what I'd said. "Grown-ups can't get gifts from Santa," said the curly-haired little girl, "because they don't play with toys and Santa only has a TOY workshop." "Yeah," said her freckle-faced brother, "grown-ups are too big for Santa's lap." And that, my friends, is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!