Saturday, April 22, 2017

When the Cat's Away...


Image result for girl with skittles




When the cat's away, the mice will play! While hurrying through the halls the other day, I passed a kindergarten class on its way to lunch. A purple plastic Easter egg grabbed my attention because its owner was holding it up in the air jangling it rather loudly. Thinking it contained coins for buying ice cream, I said, "Well THAT'S a fun way to carry your lunch money!" 
"It's got SKITTLES in it," she explained. 
 "Well what a yummy dessert THAT will be," I replied. Raising her left eyebrow, she answered, "Ummmm, I don't think they're gonna last THAT long!" 
 And with a giggling swagger, she proceeded on her way to lunch. I guess when Mama's not around to oversee, skittles can indeed make a DIVINE appetizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!