Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Double Giggle!



Two funny stories from my shaggy haired second grade friend, whom I write about often because he's always cracking me up:
He came in to see me while I was busy talking to a little girl. Settling down in his favorite chair anyway, he said that he'd learned something new from Charlie Brown. This child is a huge Peanuts fan and has learned all sorts of interesting trivia from reading compilations of this comic strip. Anyway, he went on to say that he knew how many ozzies were in a lib. We said, "Say what? Are you speaking English or Greek?" He repeated it a few times, and since you're being given the advantage of seeing this in writing, you've probably figured out that he was talking about 16 ounces in a pound! With purely verbal hints to go by, it took me a while!
Funny #2: His grandma lives on a farm with lots of animals, and my friend told me a tale of a boy dog and a girl dog who licked each other and somehow had puppies.
What a scream this little boy is! There's rarely a dull moment when he's around, for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!