Saturday, May 24, 2014

Labor Day




It's Labor Day, and I'm thinking about the reason for our labor. Sometimes I dread the routine of going to work, but I sincerely LOVE my job! This school year, I'm really going to work at seeing every single day as a gift from God and an opportunity to see what specific task He has for me to do that day. I want to make a positive difference on a daily basis, and I want to focus on the joys and opportunities of my work instead of on the negatives, which I catch myself doing all too often! Although I frequently wish I didn't have to go to work, I'd probably sleep, eat, and shop way too much without my career, and I'm afraid my life would be all about me instead of focused on "spreading sunshine" and goodwill to others! Now that I've said all this, Friends, I want each of you to shake your finger in my face if you catch me griping and complaining and carrying on! Remind me that I'm "spreading thunderstorms"! Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can now add comments, so please feel free to do so!